Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sunshine, new Colors and Proud to be Ugly

I previously posted about a single sock that was a custom request from my weird father. He requested that it be as wild as I could make it. So I made this size 13 sock from a bunch of scrap sock yarn. I do believe it is the World's Ugliest Sock.





I have received great feedback about my scarf pins. The one request was that I offer more colors. So I added three more today:
 And finally, I finished the Sunshine Afghan.

I started it several weeks ago. The calendar said it was Spring, but it was still cloudy, rainy and cold here in Oregon. I wanted to bring in some sunshine, despite what the weather was doing outside. It was made in several different yellows, oranges and peaches. The center panel has the Norse symbol for Happiness.


As always, the pins and afghan are available through my WePay store. You can see what is currently available on the upper right side of the page.

For things like that obnoxious sock, please drop me a line.

Have a great sunshine day!

No comments: