Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crafting for Charity

I try to do what I can to help others. Much of my profit from my sales goes to charity, or for materials to make items for charity. It's just who I am.

I am happy to say, it's not just me. There are a lot of sellers on Etsy that donate a portion of their sales to charity.

And then there is a large group of Fat Jealous Losers, also known as April's Army. They are the Regretsy community. They may tear a seller of crap a new hole, but when someone is in need, out come their hearts - and wallets.

And talent. These crafters make items just so that Regretsy can sell them for charity. This month's charity is to assist a disabled woman with getting a new harness for her service animal.

If you have a moment, please click the link below to read the story and visit the charity shop. There is an option to "buy" a $5 donation.

http://www.regretsy.com/2012/04/04/fat-jealous-losers-activate/

No comments: