Monday, July 7, 2008

Soaps and bath salts


I used to make a lot of glycerine soaps and matching bath salts. While I probably still will, for my family and possibly gifts, I have decided not to sell them any more.


As such, I am selling the last three bars of soap at a very low price. To make it an even better bargin, I made matching soap socks/scrubbies for each bar of soap.





Soaps take a lot of time, and there are a great many wonderful soap makers selling on Etsy.
As for the bath salts, I make them all the time. The problem is shipping. My bath salts are HEAVY! That means a higher price for shipping, and it's just not cost productive for myself, or the buyers.
If you have purchased bath salts from me in the past, and want to continue to do so, please let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. Just understand that shipping may be higher thank you think.

2 comments:

Tasha Early said...

That's sad. :( Do you already have other things to sell? Wish I could help out and buy, but my account was just drained by an unexpected hidden fee. Don't you just hate those??

Jeanene said...

Oh, I have plenty of other items - original paintings, prints, knitting/crochet and quiltings, just to name a few. I'm just not going to carry the soaps and salts any more, though I may still do the salts for craft fairs and the like - places where shipping is not an issue.

And yes, I HATE unexpected fees. Or bills. Or anything negative that happens out of the blue that influences my cash flow!