Monday, July 14, 2008

Playing around

As I previously have stated, I'm working on a new knotwork afghan design.


But I HATE doing samples. It just feels like a waste of time. Yet I need to see what different designs look like.


My solution? Do the different single designs on a baby afghan. Then I can see how they look in yarn, yet it's still a small enough project that won't take too much time. Plus I can sell it, and soemone else can enjoy the single design items.





So, here's some pics of my current design segment. It's a wiggly knotwork deesign. it shows up a LOT better in person than in pics.







This baby afghan will be 30" when completed. These pics were taken when it was roughly 13" in length.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks lovely!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Beautiful work!

Cherry Lane Jane said...

good idea! I am sure there is a baby just waiting to curl up in it!

Jeanene said...

Thank you!

As of last night, it was 20" in length. Then I fell asleep. lol

Whimsical Creationz said...

That looks beautiful. You know the 30 inch ones could be sold as doll blankets. Just food for thought.

I wish I knew how to knit.