Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ideas???

So, I have these embroidered rose quilt squares. I have completed a few of them, but not sure if I will be able to complete any more because my hands just won't hold the tiny needles.


Besides ironing them, lol, I'm not sure what to do with them.


I am thinking of using them as the center piece of a small quilt - similar in style to Wolf in Grey.



The other possibility is to make throw pillows out of them, with the front being these, and the back in a matching print.



If you have any other ideas, please leave a comment! I spend a lot of time on these, and do not want them to go to waste.



7 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a beautiful job you did and it sure was alot of work..I think the pillows would be lovely..

Jeanene said...

Thank you, Rosebud!

(BTW, that is my nickname!)

Sara said...

I think pillows would be very nice.

Jeanene said...

Thank you, Sara!

That is two votes for pillows.

Any other ideas?

Unknown said...

I adore your wolf in gray!

Jeanene said...

Thank you, Purple Dream!

Amanda Conley said...

Love the pillow idea, but tea towels would be cute too...