Monday, June 30, 2008

A bunch of quick notes

Busy, busy day today. So, just a few quick notes.

My computer had a nasty virus that has been dealt with. I hope.

The skull and crossbones towel has been sold. I will be making more next week.

Many people have commented on my paintings, but cannot currently afford the price. I am planning a few new ones on flat canvas, in a slightly different style. The flat canvas is less expensive, and easier to ship, so these can be sold for less money than the stretch canvas.

Also in the works is another square quilt, similar to the Tree Quilt. This design is of two mountains overlooking a lake.

And finally, I have a new knotwork quilt that I am designing. It should be completed by Fall.

I will also be making more of the Wheelchair Lap Robes in different colors. I have a custom order for 4 right now.

We do take custom requests. If we have something you like, but want a different color or something, just drop us a line and let us know!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: