Thursday, June 14, 2012

Busy Times

I've been a little lax about keeping this blog up to date for the past 10 days or so. Mainly because the other aspects of my life - the non-crafting parts - have needed my attention. I have a couple of big meetings coming up fast - a political convention with party elections and a big DSAC (Disabled Services Advisory Council) meeting with elections.

Craft-wise, I have been working on a custom order of a baby sweater and hat set. It is just about done. I just have to finish the sleeves and sew the buttons on. Here's the finished hat:



I have more swatches for custom icons in the works, also. Set 2 is about half done. Five are complete, and I want to add another five before I photograph and add those as options.

Sunday is Father's Day. Nothing too strange for dad this time, but is something he needs/wants. Since he and some of his friends know about this blog, I won't say more until after Sunday.

Also coming up fast is my Mom's birthday on July 1st. I have a couple of ideas, but have not made a decision yet. She does not like the weird stuff that Dad does. lol

So more picture and new products coming as fast as I can make them. The Valknut tote has sold, but will be replaced by another shortly. Just stay tuned.

No comments: