Monday, September 8, 2008

A love-hate relationship


I have a love-hate relationship with sock. I love making the first sock, but always suffer from SSS (Second Sock Syndrom) witht he second one. And I have yet to learn the technique of doing both socks at once.






I am trying to finish up the second sock in this set so I can move on to other projects. These socks are a gift for a friend of the family.


I am actually a bit father than this pic now. I am almost to the toe decrease, which means that I should be done with them today.


I hope!



Update: They are done! Time to start something new.

2 comments:

yellowfish said...

well, if it helps with the SSS, those socks are really cute!

TheresaJ said...

Well, congratulations. Not a knitter or crocheter myself, I had a good chuckle at the term "second sock syndrome."