Monday, September 22, 2008

Last pair of socks



So, I went on a short trip with my father last week. On our way home, I got him to stop at a yarn store, and found some funky sock yarn on sale.



We started talking about the socks I make him, and he told me that he had enough funky socks once I finish the ones one the needles already.




So, here's the last socks I will be making for him. One sock is complete, and I will update the pics when the second one is done.




Update - Here they are. The completed final pair.

4 comments:

Debbie Gootter said...

Love the way you show projects in progress!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

How can one have too many funky handmade socks?? There is no such thing! lol

I think it's nice that you make your Dad socks!

Smiles, Karen

Stacey said...

Very nice colors, and you made them so quick!

Jeanene said...

Thank you everyone!

A pair of ankle socks takes me about 16 hours total, using the size 3 needles like these.

There were done quickly becuase it was mostly the weekend. lots of sports means lots of knitting time!