Saturday, May 9, 2009

Changes

Lots of things going on. Lots of changes.

I am currently recooperating from some recently dental work. I was informed that I may be in pain for up to a month.

In the meantime, I have been acting again. I spent 13 hours on the set of TNT's Leverage yesterday, working as an extra.

But the really fantastic thing is, I landed a medium supporting role on a series of movies called Hybrid. You can see more on the MySpace page at: http://www.myspace.com/thehybridseries

On the set yesterday, I did try to knit. But the people I was with had never seen someone knit before. I was starting a pair of women's fingerless gloves. I was using 5 size 4 double pointed needles, and that really confused them. I spent more time explaining things than actually knitting. lol

No comments: